AMERICAN SYSTEMS collects personal information which may include:
- First and last name, company name, email address, postal address, IP address, device ID and other data, phone number, user ID, password and password hints, and other security information used for authentication and account access
- We use this information to provide you with our services, including identity confirmation, job applicant tracking, and indirect marketing.
Job applicant information provided during our job application process may include:
- Name, contact information, date of birth, social security number, device and internet connection information, education and work history, gender, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability and veteran status, criminal record (where permitted by law), and other relevant information.
- We use this information for human resources services, including, but not limited to, staffing, benefit enrollment, records management, analyzing our recruiting process and outcomes, conducting academic and employment verification, background investigations (where permitted by law), security clearance investigations, and affirmative action planning and analysis.
We use the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of computers that access our Site to help identify you, diagnose any problems with the Site, administer and improve our Site, and gather personal information related to the purposes specified above.
Information Collection through Cookies
The Site does not respond to browser "Do Not Track" (“DNT”) requests.
In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us any more personal information than your device and IP address information. In certain occasions like a mailing list signup or submitting an employment application, we will ask for additional personal information and request your consent to process it for a specified purpose. Whether or not you provide such information is completely your own choice, but our services may be limited.
Our services are possible because of a variety of third parties and service providers. Sometimes it is necessary to share personal information with them to support our services. We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- To conduct background checks and other necessary pre-employment activities for job applicants
- To consider you for work opportunities on projects that we currently work or propose to work
- To process services which may benefit you as an employee such as providing employee benefits, employee travel assistance, employee expense report processing or compensation program analysis.
- To respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities, or as otherwise required by law.
- As part of a partial or total assignment of assets or other corporate change, including a potential merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
We ask for your consent before sharing personal information with any third party. Your information may be disclosed to AMERICAN SYSTEMS’ domestic and foreign subsidiaries. Your information may also be transferred to a third-party for the purposes of data back-up, consolidation, storage, and simplified customer management. As part of any data transmission, your information may be transferred across state and country borders. We will not share, sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information to other companies without your consent.
If we learn your personal information is not protected according to our contract, or is being processed beyond your consent, we will take reasonable steps to protect your information and/or cease its illegitimate processing.
While we are dedicated to securing our Site and services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and account information. We are not responsible for protecting personal information that you have shared with a third party, including using the same password at our Site and along with other sites.
We understand that you have rights over your personal information. We have designed our Site for you with reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information.
Job applicants are able to update many types of collected personal information directly within your job application account. Please contact us at HR@AmericanSystems.com if you are unable to access or otherwise change your personal information within your account. If you are concerned about other data collected, please contact us at Privacy@AmericanSystems.com.
We may periodically send our customers information regarding our job candidates, employees, products and services. If you have been receiving such information and do not wish to continue receiving such information, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email, emailing us at Privacy@AmericanSystems.com.
The Site is not designed for individuals under 16 years of age, although we may receive job applications from those who are under the age of 16 but are legally able to work for our Company. Please be aware that we will not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. By visiting the Site, you are confirming that you are at least 13 years of age. If you have questions about your personal information’s collection, use, or sharing, or would like to make a complaint, please email us at Privacy@AmericanSystems.com.